In this article we are going to look for ways to bypass Factory Reset Protection. Factory Reset Protection(FRP) is a security method that is designed to protect your phone from being wiped or factory reset if your mobile is been lost or stolen. It makes a stolen phone hard to use and make it less appealing to thieves. It becomes a problem if you sell or trade your phone without factory resetting it.
If you enable FRP on your phone, the phone will require to verify your account for factory reset in recovery mode. You have to enter your account name and password to access the device.
You can also unlock the FRP locked device using the
Method 1: Bypass Google verification on Samsung Galaxy
Bypassing Google account verification on a Samsung Galaxy device has been made with the help of the FRP bypass tool. This tool used to bypass the FRP lock and access your Samsung device after a factory reset.
Follow the steps given below to bypass your device:
- Download the Samsung frp settings .apk
- Copy the apk file on your USB.
- By using OTG cable connect your USB to phone.
- The file manager app will popup, once the USB connected and the install the apk
- Now you have access to the phone settings
- Find the “Backup and reset
Method 2: Bypass on LG device
The procedure for a LG device is a little tricky and complicated at first. Just simply follow the steps given below and you can be able to get rid of the FRP Lock.
- Connect your device to a WiFi network
- On the main welcome screen tap on the Accessibility
- Tap on the Vision, followed by Talkback option, in the next menu
- Swipe up and tap on the Text-to-speech output
- Tap the Gear icon from the Google Text-to-speech Engine
- Now, you will be navigated to the Feedback menu.
- Tap on it until a new submenu comes, and now you can see a field where you can type your Feedback.
- You can see Terms of Service. Tap on it.
- If you have reached this step, then you are very close to Bypass your Google account.
After tapping on the Terms of Service, a google chrome window will be opened. Follow these steps after the loading ends:
- Tap on the No Thanks button when you asked to sign in again
- Now you will be navigated to the Terms of Service page. Tap the Google logo, in order to be taken to the homepage.
- In the search bar, search for Test.
- The first search result will be from the Wikipedia. Long press and select the description under the title of the page.
- Tap on the three dots, you will get a new menu with three options.
- Tap on the Assist option and will reveal the phone’s search bar.
- Tap the No thanks whenever you are asked to sign in.
- In the search bar, search for Settings and open it.
- Look for Apps and tap on it.
- Tap on the three dots and Select the Show System option. You can see an entire list of your phones apps.
- Look for the Setup Wizard and tap on it.
- Then Force Stop it.
- Tap on the Storage and Clear Cache option to clear the Cache.
- Tap twice on the back key
- Tap on the Google Play Services and Force Stop it and Disable it.
- Restart your device, it navigates you to the Bypass Google account verification for LG.
Finally, restart your device to complete your initial setup. Sip until you see the Protect this Device option which needs to be Unchecked.
- Click on the I agree and tap on the Done.
Just on more step, to successfully bypass the Google Verification and you need to reset your Device.
NOTE: DO NOT connect WiFi
- Settings > General > Backup & Reset
- Choose the Factory data reset option
- Reset Phone > Delete all > Reset.
That’s it now you can also remove the FRP lock from your LG device.
This is how you can bypass Google account verification on your smartphone, whether it is a Samsung, LG or any other devices. If you have any issues during these steps or if you have any other better way to remove the FRP lock on your Android, let us know in the comment section.